级进模的结构特点： Structural Features of Progressive Die for Precision Stamping Parts :
1. The mold consists of upper mold, lower mold and mold sleeve, and is guided by the guide post;
2. The upper die has an upper die with a convex die inside and a screw connected to the upper die;
3. Two concave cone molds are installed in the concave mold sleeve with tapered holes, cavity holes are opened in the middle, and two semicircular cavity molds are positioned by two positioning pins;
4. The lower mold is composed of a core and another core on the lower mold fixing plate;
5. The unloading part is composed of ejector rod and ejector plate. After the part product is formed, first use the special ejector to open the upper mold, and then eject the two semi-conical concave molds out of the mold with ejector rod. The product can be removed by separating the progressive mold.
级进模的成型过程： Forming process of progressive die for precision stamping parts :
1. In the preparation stage, after weighing the plastic powder, it is first poured into the feeding chamber and heated to a plastic state. During the pressure stage, when the press column moves down on the workbench on the hydraulic press, it enters the feeding chamber to apply pressure to the molten plastic, and is injected into the cavity at a high speed through the mold's casting system, and it is guaranteed to be heated and hardened after a certain period of time.
2. In the unloading stage, after opening the mold, use a special unloading mechanism to eject the plastic parts, and clean the mold cavity, the feeding chamber and the runner to prepare for the next stroke.
，需要了解更多问题欢迎咨询 ：18927415118 The above are the structural characteristics and forming of the precision stamping progressive die . If you need to know more questions, please consult : 18927415118
This article tags: Precision stamping parts