The forming of precision stamping parts covers generally consists of basic processes such as blanking (or shearing), deep drawing, trimming, flanging, shaping, punching, bending, bulging, and cutting. Covering parts generally require 4-6 processes. There are many factors to consider in process design, mainly in the following aspects:
(1) Investigate stamping performance, processing method, and processing performance.
(2) A scheme with few design processes and meeting the performance requirements of the cover. For large-scale production, multiple processes should be combined into one process as much as possible, and single-stage molds should be used for small batches.
(3) Initially determine the mold structure and the dimensions that affect strength and life.
(4) Calculate the pressing force according to the size of the cover of the precision stamping part, and determine the equipment used in each process.
(5) Re-discuss the process design with stamping as the main, because even a good designer cannot be proficient in the work of various departments. Through discussion, a large amount of data can be collected to improve the design level. During the analysis and discussion, personnel from the departments of quality control, mold manufacturing, debugging, and use are invited to participate in and keep records.
(6) Economic analysis with the aim of reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
With the rapid development of computer technology, intelligent technology and electronic information technology, the development of stamping process design technology for precision stamping parts should intersect and closely integrate with many disciplines such as manufacturing technology, intelligent technology, electronic information and computer integration technology. This represents With the development direction of science and technology in this field in the 21st century, it is economical, cutting-edge and strategic.